Per executive order 20-81:
Face covering is now mandatory. Exceptions are:
- children under 2 yrs old. Ages 2-5 advised but not required.
- Persons who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities or mental health, developmental, or behavioral needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face covering.
We value the health of our patients and staff. During the current Coronavirus pandemic, we ask that everyone be mindful of reducing the risk of exposure. Our providers are wearing masks and sanitizing their hands and tables after each patient. Please call or email to reschedule your appointments if you have:
- been experiencing symptoms such as fever (100.4 degrees) or a cough
- have close contact with others that have been experiencing symptoms
- been out of the country during the past 14 days
- shortness of breath
- new muscle aches
- new headaches
- new loss of smell or taste
In the event you fall into the above mentioned categories, we kindly ask that you wait 14 days before scheduling.
On our end, we have re-quadrupled our cleaning efforts! We are cleaning and disinfecting our office constantly. We will be wiping patient surfaces between each use and the doctors will be utilizing hand sanitizers and/or soap and water between each patient contact. We have also streamlined our patient sign-in process: staff will now sign in for you.
Watkins Chiropractic normally has non-patient times between the hours of 11:15 and 2:45 for administrative tasks. However, in an effort to follow social distancing policies, we have opened these administrative times for patient appointments allowing us to spread out patient visits. We have also reduced our overall visit capacity. Both of these changes will allow our patients to receive care in low volume setting.
In addition, for those that want to distance further, please see the steps below regarding our new, free concierge service:
- When you get to the office for your prescheduled appointment, you may come in to the clinic. If you prefer, give us a call from your car. We will let you know if a table is immediately ready for you. If it is not, you can stay in your car until we are ready. When a table is sanitized and ready for you, we will call you back.
- When entering, you can utilize a disposable paper towel from the dispenser located outside our suite to open the door.
- Our staff will sign you in from behind the front desk. There is no need for you to touch a thing! As you head back to the treatment area, the doctors will direct you to a clean table. You can maintain whatever distance you are comfortable with when discussing your concerns with the doctor. Since we are treating your spine, the only time the doctor will be coming closer is when you are lying face down (aka facing away) on the table.
- The doctors will obviously sanitize their hands before and after treatment.
- Once you are finished with treatment, you may call-in payment or pay online if you prefer not to exchange money at the front desk.
- We will have a second paper towel dispenser inside for you to use on your way out.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the clinic.
- As with all of our appointments, these are only available to healthy patients who have not traveled out of the country, been exposed to high risk individuals, or are experiencing corona-like symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Thanks for your understanding, and please call us with any questions or concerns.